Sunday, July 14, 2013

the internet needs one more of these

The Internet needs another DIY blog that frequently features cats.

This blog will feature one peculiar feline. This feline's quest, however, is in no way peculiar for the species; place her arse on every surface of this world, and sleep on it for extended periods of time. World, meet Reina - a.k.a. Meatball, Baby Kitty, Cat (as she's referred to by most), and She Who Shall Not Be Crossed.


This blog is MY interpretation of 'If I fits, I sits'.

This blog is also a place to talk about doing things. I like painting and sewing, walking and cooking, gardens and wine, reading and talking. I'll talk about all of these things (the only thing I know about wine is that I like to drink it, so I'll just leave the subject at that) - some more than others. Mostly, I'll talk about the happenings in my studio.

My name is Megan LaFlamme, and my studio is called Prosodia Lab.

No comments:

Post a Comment