Wednesday, December 11, 2013

the story of R2

R2 - the world's most adorable pup - belongs to a dear friend, Skye. Skye was my suite mate freshman year at MassArt. Photos of us circa 2003 are on an old computer, so instead I'll get straight to the cute and give you photos of R2.
Beautiful Skye and smiley face R2




OF COURSE I'LL BE YOURS!



R2 lives with his mommy Skye in Maui, HI. Baby R2 had to spend 6 months in quarantine before he could join Skye on the island (rabies does not exist on the islands, and they'd like to keep it that way...understandable). That separation seemed like a good reason to recreate R2. Though, truth be told, I got caught up making pet portraits for family, and it took me some time to get around to this little pup.


Skye is one of the most delightful folks I know. It's been wonderful stalking her on Facebook catching beautiful glimpses of her full life on Instagram. But now I'd like to come traipse through the Hawaiian jungles and volcanoes with the two of them in person! Look at that righteous surfer dude! Oh and it would be really nice to my old friend too :).


Dogs like this need accessories.


Happy to oblige. Miss you oodles, Skye! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment